Thursday 28 May 2015

SECOND PRESENTATION

After a few days, I came back for last presentation.
By the way, I missed my late sisiter very much. Only God know how's my feeling right now.
Today's presentation is about "Lessons Plan"
My group topic is about "My Body". As the objectives state :
  •    Pupils will be able to identify part of body. 
  •    Pupils will be able to pronounce five part of body.Pupils will be able to understand the five senses of the body

Example of worksheet

Example of notes
 We also can play some video related to today's lesson. For example, for My Body lesson, we can used "Head and Shoulder , Knees and Toes" video and here the link :

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QyCkwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dh4eueDYPTIg&ei=8yxtVbD4GMTcmgXWjIEg&usg=AFQjCNEDneZh7RuJ3rWtTyw-vtptidGSxg&sig2=K4zB84jjl0Gay_jPOERKmg&bvm=bv.94455598,d.dGY
 

Thats all. Thanks for visits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment